COSSA and Partners Urge Strong FY 2017 Funding for Science Agencies
Now that appropriations season is underway, COSSA has begun working with its coalition partners to urge strong support for agencies that fund social and behavioral science research in fiscal year (FY) 2017. Some of the most recent requests include:
- 3/3/2016: FY 2017 Appropriations Request for the Bureau of Economic Analysis
- 3/3/2016: Coalition for International Education FY 2017 Appropriations Request for International Education and Foreign Language Studies, House/Senate
- 3/1/2016: CDC Coalition FY 2017 Request for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- 2/25/2016: Friends of IES FY 2017 Appropriations Request for the Institute of Education Sciences, House/Senate
- 2/22/2016: FY 2017 302(b) Allocation for Labor, HHS, Education and Related Agencies
The most up-to-date list of such letters is available on the COSSA website.