2022 Social Science Advocacy Day
Watch this space for details of next year's Advocacy Day!
Social Science Solutions for Health, Public Safety, Computing, and Other National Priorities
October 4, 2017 | 12:00 pm-1:00 pm EDT
October 4, 2017 | 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm EDT
A Congressional briefing hosted by COSSA & SAGE Publishing.Did you know…
- 50% of premature deaths in the U.S. are the result of social and behavioral factors?
- Data can help communities of color most likely to experience violent crime and biased policing?
- Humans are the weakest link in cybersecurity?
- Research on distracted driving has saved countless lives?
- These are all social science questions?